We are Agency of Boom and have been providing localised social media content creation and customer service for Nigel Dunnington, Taimoor Sheikh, Mark Blundell and other franchisees across their stores, creating daily posts including product info, community work, team stories and sharing other relevant news pieces, while also building up their followers from within each branches demographics.
We have been working with local and national businesses since 2007, along with various national franchise companies including the likes of Hallmark, Kaspa’s Desserts and Costa Coffee.
THE ACTIVITIES THAT WE PROVIDE INCLUDE:
- Daily posts across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Highlighting key products in tandem with McDonald’s national campaigns
- Sharing of branch team news, awards good news stories (including employee storytelling)
- Supporting the relevant junior football teams
- Highlighting community work being carried out
- Advertising fun days and events
- Being involved in local events and news stories
- Creating and managing of social media competitions
- We also create and manage competitions that are well received by customers and help to
increase additional followers in the local areas.
- Increase likes and followers.
- Educate the local community on the McDonald’s community work, menu and people. Correcting
On the customer service side, we do the following in a prompt professional manner:
- Answer all requests and messages
- React to reviews, thanking the positive and directing negatives to branch manager if we
cannot handle (or Uber if delivery)
- React to check-ins and share the good pics
- We communicate with business managers, area managers and franchisors on a regular basis, to
discuss progress and to plan for the following period.
- We have a WhatsApp group to share information etc
WE SEE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH OURSELVES TO INCLUDE:
- Opportunity to drive more traffic to your restaurants
- Great customer service responding to messages and comments
- Interaction with fellow businesses in each area
- Recognition to staff and management for achievements
- Supporting sponsored football team etc
- Highlighting all the community work done by branches
- Creating an online & around each branch